Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Testimonials Mean The World!

Below is a recent testimony from one of our clients in the Dallas area. We did their mold remediation. Then they hired us again for HVAC. Next they asked us to oversee the build back and some remodeling.

I have always heard the importance of repeat and referral business. I read the book Raving Fans. I have taught the importance of asking for referrals and repeat business. There is no greater, louder applause than when a client calls us to perform additional works and or the referrals they send.

Testimonies like these are humbling reminders day in and day out to ALWAYS do our best work, to keep the moral of the team high, and never let up on quality.

"My wife and I have just completed the mold abatement process and rebuild of the affected areas of my home. The process was long and disruptive to our daily routine.

The IAQM folks made a very trying time much easier and painless through their experience/knowledge and understanding how much of an upheaval a mold situation can be to a property owner.

They were all very courteous, polite and trustworthy. My wife and I would highly recommend them for mold abatement work." - The Besserer Family November 4, 2015

www.iaqm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment